To ensure the safety of our Care Pros and clients, we at CGT Home Care and with our partners at Honor Care Network are providing helpful information in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In response to COVID-19, we’ve developed a system of enhanced protocols — and built many right into our app. Now, every caregiver is ready to support the safety of their clients, trained in the proper use of PPE and infection control best practices, and equipped with a new surgical mask for every visit.
The safety of our clients, their families, and our Care Pros has always been our top priority. Now, our enhanced technology supports our Care team in new ways, helping them to deliver quality care. Our system of enhanced protocols is informed by public health guidelines and best practices.
Our Care Pros have the tools, training, and support to provide care.
- Infection mitigation training
- Pre-visit symptom/temperature check
- Expanded mask requirements and training
- New surgical masks for every visit
- Restaffing shifts in case of illness
- Care Notes after each visit
- Real-time updates on client condition
- 24/7 trained support team
Please click HERE to see the most recent updates from our partners at Honor.