CGT Home Care has partnered with Honor, a company that specializes in recruiting, training, and managing the very best caregivers. Honor has found that 92% of their caregivers love their job. This is because Honor treats caregivers as true professionals!
You can immediately apply to and pick up jobs based on your availability. Our large client base allows us to offer additional hours if you would like more work. Our easy-to-use Care Pro app tells you everything you need to know about your client(s), lets you write notes after each visit, and sees clients’ great feedback on you, as well as many other features.
You care for others— let Honor care for you!
Become an Honor Care Professional and see what makes Honor different.
Honor hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for older adults. Do you have experience in home care? Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a calling to help others? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Minimum of 6 months of paid caregiving experience for seniors, OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN
- Must be 21 years or older
- California Driver’s License
- Two professional references in senior care
- Get paid on a weekly basis, direct deposit also available
- Eligibility for Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k benefits, based on hours worked
- Reimbursement for cell phone service usage
- Paid sick time
- Generous referral bonus program
- Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Paid orientation and training24/7 support
- Flu and COVID-19 vaccine support
What you get as an Honor employee:
You’ll get access to convenient and flexible hours, opportunities to grow as a caregiver, and the real-time information you need to care for your clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide better care to clients, and that’s our top priority at Honor.
We treat our caregivers like true professionals—that’s why we call them Care Pros.